Art is about making a connection

Art is about making a connection

Monday 6 February 2017

Beach Body Ready




Because anyone can wear anything they want and enjoy their time on the beach. 


FAT-TALK-FREE FEBRUARY DAILY CHALLENGE: wear something that makes you feel good today. 


Fat-Talk is when you try on a bathing suit  and say "this makes me look fat" or "I hate my thighs" or "ugh why can't my stomach be flat?" The person with you begins to think about their own body. Especially if that person is larger than you. Even if they aren't, it still leads to shame. Fat-Talk also includes saying things about other people's bodies such "I can't believe she's wearing a bikini" or "fat chicks shouldn't wear that". Negative comments about the bodies of other people lead to shaming the people around you that are listening. They begin to ask themselves if they are too fat to wear what they are wearing. 


YOU CAN WEAR OR NOT WEAR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO!



No comments:

Post a Comment