Art is about making a connection

Art is about making a connection

Monday 27 February 2017

check your assumptions about what "healthy" looks like




FAT-TALK-FREE FEBRUARY DAILY CHALLENGE:  check your assumptions about what "healthy" looks like. 


"So when you make assumptions about my health based on my body size, you’re stereotyping me based on your own prejudices [...] Regardless of my health status, I deserve respect at this size, which includes the right to make my own decisions about my body." - Judith Matz 




Be kind. 

xoxo


*All images are property of Fox Tales Art

**All images are available for sale with profits going to www.sheenasplace.org 


Email foxtaleskira@gmail.com for inquiries and browse some options at 

www.etsy.com/ca/shop/FoxTalesByKira 


(Purchasing directly by email, even if the piece is on etsy, saves both of us money and can involve a negotiation in size and in price.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment