Art is about making a connection

Art is about making a connection

Friday 31 March 2017

40 things I am grateful for, in no particular order

Mindfully Mending March Suggestion: make a list of the things you are grateful for. 




TODAY I AM 40 ...



40 things I am grateful for, in no particular order:


  1. My partner 
  2. My family 
  3. My favourite friends
  4. That love exists 
  5. Teachers who cared
  6. Nosy Nora 
  7. People who love me 
  8. Foxes
  9. My brother 
  10. Our new apartment 
  11. Our sweet dog 
  12. Our very hyperactive, biting, fur ball of a kitten 
  13. My cousins 
  14. Pear cider
  15. My amazing class
  16. My incredible teaching partner
  17. My career
  18. Chai lattes
  19. Swimming 
  20. Having access to a pool to swim in
  21. Apples 
  22. Long walks 
  23. Being able to write and draw
  24. People who read my things 
  25. That blogs exist
  26. Technology to communicate with people on the days I can't move well
  27. Anne of Green Gables
  28. How much Matthew Cuthbert loved Anne, even though it's fiction 
  29. Harry Potter 
  30. The Brother's Lionheart 
  31. Brené Brown and other inspirations 
  32. Vanilla scented hand soap
  33. Sitting in parks 
  34. Walks along the river 
  35. Massage therapy
  36. Amazing stories 
  37. The compassion of others
  38. Low pain days
  39. The wisdom of children 
  40. Art, music, laughter, campfires, nail polish, kindness, forgiveness, poetry, neuroscience, teddy bears, teddy bears dressed in costumes, old jokes that are still funny, Kelley Armstrong books, mysteries, things that are amazing 


Okay I cheated. 


I am grateful. 



What is on your list?


Be kind,

To yourself too

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment