Art is about making a connection

Art is about making a connection

Saturday 4 March 2017

Feel your feelings

www.foxtaleskira.blogspot.com


 


MINDFULLY MENDING MARCH SUGGESTION: be honest with yourself about your feelings and let yourself feel. You'll get through it. 


Today is moving day. We are leaving the house we have lived in for the last 14 years. It's our home. We are both happy to be moving into a great place. And we are also sad. I will miss my home, my neighbourhood, my short commute, my proximity to my uncles. 



(Notice the kitten hiding in the basket at the bottom of the photo ... like we would leave the little adorable vicious jerk love muffin behind )


And we are starting our next adventure. 


I feel sad, excited, nostalgic, nervous, anxious, worried, happy, hopeful ... and it's okay. 




Feel your feelings today. Allow them. Own them. 


Be kind, to yourself too

xo



*All images are property of Fox Tales Art

**All images are available for sale with profits going to www.sheenasplace.org 


Email foxtaleskira@gmail.com for inquiries and browse some options at 

www.etsy.com/ca/shop/FoxTalesByKira 


(Purchasing directly by email, even if the piece is on etsy, saves both of us money and can involve a negotiation in size and in price)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment