Art is about making a connection

Art is about making a connection

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Notice

MINDFULLY MENDING MARCH SUGGESTION: make an effort to notice something and ask about it. 



Mindfully Mending March is winding down. I have 2 days left of saying "I'm in my 30s" and then I hit the big 4-0. 


I've been thinking about how little we know about some people. And how awkward it is for us to ask out of fear of it not being socially acceptable. 


Do I want to be asked why I'm walking with a cane? Not particularly. Do I want to be asked why I wear a tiny silver spoon on a chain around my neck, absolutely! 


Today, take a moment to notice something you have gotten so used to seeing that you don't really see it anymore. And ask a question about it. A friendly question. 


Be kind,

To yourself too, 

xo



*All images are property of Fox Tales Art

**All images are available for sale with profits going to www.sheenasplace.org 


Email foxtaleskira@gmail.com for inquiries and browse some options at 

www.etsy.com/ca/shop/FoxTalesByKira 


(Purchasing directly by email, even if the piece is on etsy, saves both of us money and can involve a negotiation in size and in price)


No comments:

Post a Comment